Sunday, June 5, 2022

@SMcKPT A fave and frequent story. I often have friends say, "I looked at the NFL lines and two bets seem so obvious..." I always respond, "Which road favorites are you loving?" I'm almost never wrong.: @SMcKPT A fave and frequent story. I often have friends say, "I looked at the NFL lines and two bets seem so obvious..." I always respond, "Which road favorites are you loving?" I'm almost never wrong.

@SMcKPT A fave and frequent story. I often have friends say, "I looked at the NFL lines and two bets seem so obvious..." I always respond, "Which road favorites are you loving?" I'm almost never wrong.: @SMcKPT A fave and frequent story. I often have friends say, "I looked at the NFL lines and two bets seem so obvious..." I always respond, "Which road favorites are you loving?" I'm almost never wrong.
https://www.facebook.com/176447679075836/posts/5176503865736834/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment