Wednesday, June 29, 2022

I do watch/listen to other capping shows and frankly often when I look up theories, they are great fades. To Brent's credit, @VSiNLive is the best listen for sharp stuff.: I do watch/listen to other capping shows and frankly often when I look up theories, they are great fades. To Brent's credit, @VSiNLive is the best listen for sharp stuff.

I do watch/listen to other capping shows and frankly often when I look up theories, they are great fades. To Brent's credit, @VSiNLive is the best listen for sharp stuff.: I do watch/listen to other capping shows and frankly often when I look up theories, they are great fades. To Brent's credit, @VSiNLive is the best listen for sharp stuff.
https://www.facebook.com/176447679075836/posts/5243862629000957/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment