Wednesday, August 18, 2021

@wiseguyinsider @BFawkes22 @PointsBetUSA Gosh, I'd rather place a crazy bet than eat the God awful shit--once is more than enough. 50 times is beyond torture. I can't find 49 people I hate enough to force them to eat that garbage.: @wiseguyinsider @BFawkes22 @PointsBetUSA Gosh, I'd rather place a crazy bet than eat the God awful shit--once is more than enough. 50 times is beyond torture. I can't find 49 people I hate enough to force them to eat that garbage.

@wiseguyinsider @BFawkes22 @PointsBetUSA Gosh, I'd rather place a crazy bet than eat the God awful shit--once is more than enough. 50 times is beyond torture. I can't find 49 people I hate enough to force them to eat that garbage.: @wiseguyinsider @BFawkes22 @PointsBetUSA Gosh, I'd rather place a crazy bet than eat the God awful shit--once is more than enough. 50 times is beyond torture. I can't find 49 people I hate enough to force them to eat that garbage.
https://www.facebook.com/176447679075836/posts/4268343529886210/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment