Tuesday, August 31, 2021

@howardeskin Will donate at least $100 to your fave charity if you either post or send me a copy of the WWDB roast recording--last show. Will send copy of receipt donation. I may have called! It pops up on convo with HS buddies every now and then.: @howardeskin Will donate at least $100 to your fave charity if you either post or send me a copy of the WWDB roast recording--last show. Will send copy of receipt donation. I may have called! It pops up on convo with HS buddies every now and then.

@howardeskin Will donate at least $100 to your fave charity if you either post or send me a copy of the WWDB roast recording--last show. Will send copy of receipt donation. I may have called! It pops up on convo with HS buddies every now and then.: @howardeskin Will donate at least $100 to your fave charity if you either post or send me a copy of the WWDB roast recording--last show. Will send copy of receipt donation. I may have called! It pops up on convo with HS buddies every now and then.
https://www.facebook.com/176447679075836/posts/4307479252639304/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment