Thursday, May 19, 2022

I guess not a prediction that can be bet on, but mark my words. Within 3 years, thanks to NIL contracts, HS blue chippers will announce they are foregoing state playoffs to concentrate on college careers.: I guess not a prediction that can be bet on, but mark my words. Within 3 years, thanks to NIL contracts, HS blue chippers will announce they are foregoing state playoffs to concentrate on college careers.

I guess not a prediction that can be bet on, but mark my words. Within 3 years, thanks to NIL contracts, HS blue chippers will announce they are foregoing state playoffs to concentrate on college careers.: I guess not a prediction that can be bet on, but mark my words. Within 3 years, thanks to NIL contracts, HS blue chippers will announce they are foregoing state playoffs to concentrate on college careers.
https://www.facebook.com/176447679075836/posts/5126902167363671/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment