Sunday, October 3, 2021

Like I said in the analysis of our SNF Interconference GOY winner I have been monitoring contrarian betting for decades and New England was of the strongest contrarian bets I have ever seen in any sport. Joeybagodonuts never stop being you!: Like I said in the analysis of our SNF Interconference GOY winner I have been monitoring contrarian betting for decades and New England was of the strongest contrarian bets I have ever seen in any sport. Joeybagodonuts never stop being you!

Like I said in the analysis of our SNF Interconference GOY winner I have been monitoring contrarian betting for decades and New England was of the strongest contrarian bets I have ever seen in any sport. Joeybagodonuts never stop being you!: Like I said in the analysis of our SNF Interconference GOY winner I have been monitoring contrarian betting for decades and New England was of the strongest contrarian bets I have ever seen in any sport. Joeybagodonuts never stop being you!
https://www.facebook.com/176447679075836/posts/4413135768740318/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment