Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Tim Peel firing, I mean I've heard for 40something years, more so in hockey where things can get nasty, but all sports "refs need to set the tone early." And that's what he did. Career ender? Come on yo.: Tim Peel firing, I mean I've heard for 40something years, more so in hockey where things can get nasty, but all sports "refs need to set the tone early." And that's what he did. Career ender? Come on yo.

Tim Peel firing, I mean I've heard for 40something years, more so in hockey where things can get nasty, but all sports "refs need to set the tone early." And that's what he did. Career ender? Come on yo.: Tim Peel firing, I mean I've heard for 40something years, more so in hockey where things can get nasty, but all sports "refs need to set the tone early." And that's what he did. Career ender? Come on yo.
https://www.facebook.com/176447679075836/posts/3840318819355352/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment