Thursday, October 29, 2020

@esamide Okay the largest individual fine. Though I can easily Google what the largest fines were, not totally relevant as I did say "One of...if not the biggest.": @esamide Okay the largest individual fine. Though I can easily Google what the largest fines were, not totally relevant as I did say "One of...if not the biggest."

@esamide Okay the largest individual fine. Though I can easily Google what the largest fines were, not totally relevant as I did say "One of...if not the biggest.": @esamide Okay the largest individual fine. Though I can easily Google what the largest fines were, not totally relevant as I did say "One of...if not the biggest."
https://www.facebook.com/176447679075836/posts/3454309544622950/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment