Tuesday, August 18, 2020

@ArielEpstein Oh I told my wife, who had a C-section, I know you are in pain and it's your hospital room, but it's the first round of the NCAA Tournament... I may have taken over the TV. Now only one kid left playing sports to attend, the daughter who was born during Big Dance.: @ArielEpstein Oh I told my wife, who had a C-section, I know you are in pain and it's your hospital room, but it's the first round of the NCAA Tournament... I may have taken over the TV. Now only one kid left playing sports to attend, the daughter who was born during Big Dance.

@ArielEpstein Oh I told my wife, who had a C-section, I know you are in pain and it's your hospital room, but it's the first round of the NCAA Tournament... I may have taken over the TV. Now only one kid left playing sports to attend, the daughter who was born during Big Dance.: @ArielEpstein Oh I told my wife, who had a C-section, I know you are in pain and it's your hospital room, but it's the first round of the NCAA Tournament... I may have taken over the TV. Now only one kid left playing sports to attend, the daughter who was born during Big Dance.
https://www.facebook.com/176447679075836/posts/3238365456217361/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment