Monday, March 7, 2022

I've said for years, probably somewhere on my timeline, the best way to catch players betting on games they should not be would be to legalize it. Calvin Ridley's gambling paper trail would NOT have happened without legalization.: I've said for years, probably somewhere on my timeline, the best way to catch players betting on games they should not be would be to legalize it. Calvin Ridley's gambling paper trail would NOT have happened without legalization.

I've said for years, probably somewhere on my timeline, the best way to catch players betting on games they should not be would be to legalize it. Calvin Ridley's gambling paper trail would NOT have happened without legalization.: I've said for years, probably somewhere on my timeline, the best way to catch players betting on games they should not be would be to legalize it. Calvin Ridley's gambling paper trail would NOT have happened without legalization.
https://www.facebook.com/176447679075836/posts/4932428223477734/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment