Monday, February 15, 2010

Is Luck a part of being a winning gambler?

Lady Luck certainly has a hand every now and then and she did just that for me on Sunday.

I had a huge play on Northwestern, a highest rated 500,000* and found myself down 13 with just under 8 minutes to play. Things certainly looked a bit bleak but in the end I watched my Wildcats storm back and win in overtime. It certainly felt orgasmic and made me a ton of cash but relying on that fate more times than not is a bit unrealistic.

In finding a great capper, which me, the Real Matt Rivers is, you have to look at the quality of wins. Did I isolate that big play and nail it going away? No. I did win and cashed the ticket for that day but it's not a game that I feel solidified myself as the best as winners like that will even itself out in the long run. In other words I'm not just happy to win games like some, it's not about the quick buck, it's about the reputation and the repeat customers and even though I won that particular game I'm not thrilled of the way it went down. It happens though and I'm not going to beat myself up over it but when I cap a game and make it a big play I fully expect to destroy the Crookie and I mean destroy.

It's all about isolating and conquering. How many times do I win games going away and put you on the right side? Most of the time and that's what separates me from the clowns out there.

By the way going off on a tangent for a second, can you believe that some sites literally do not even put analysis out there with their plays. What kind of a scam are they running? I can have my young daughter run that type of a sheisty operation. So what if they are a bit cheaper in the end? What is the quality of the pick? How do you know that they are not completely double siding their selections? After all if there's no analysis how could you ever know that? Even if they are doing just that you can't ever know for sure.

Some of the sites that operate like that have one guy doing all seven or eight sites. In other words it's a freakin scam, a Bernie Madoff Pyramid of sorts and a lot of people have absolutely no idea. Having no analysis may be marketed to you as "cheaper" but how can you ever know the quality of your play. You can't!

Just make sure that you are purchasing a solid opinion of a person that has done the research and does know the players and can write legitimate English sentences proving that you are listening to somebody with a brain. Believing that all websites are the same or there are no criminals out there is extremely naive and something that should not be taken lightly.

If you want to win and get the best opinion on this Planet then give Matt Rivers a run and you'll be ecstatic in the end.

Two winners today, 500,000* of profit and I hit the 3 million* mark of profits over the past month.

You in?

No comments:

Post a Comment